Skip to main content

Request Student Records

Use the links below to view our records release form. Print it out and fill in the information that applies to you.


Release Form (English)

Release Form (Spanish)


You can submit your request through the following:

  • Scan your completed form and attach it an email. Address the email to
  • Send your completed form through mail: 2112 1st Ave, Room 120; Dodge City, KS 67801
  • Bring your completed form in person to the District Administration Building