Skip to main content

Open Records Request

Open Records Reques

The Kansas Open Records Act (KORA) requires public agencies such as school districts to open for inspection public records, except for certain public records that are exempted from disclosure. 

Please prepare a KORA request in writing. Note the specific record(s) requested, include your address/daytime contact information, and sign your name. Mail or deliver requests to the Public Information Office, 1000 N. 2nd Ave., Dodge City, KS,  67801.  It is recommended that e-mail not be used to make a KORA request because security filters may inadvertently block a message, thus delaying response to a request.

The Kansas Open Records Act allows a district to charge a fee for providing access to or furnishing copies of public records. 

Related Links

Kansas Open Records Act

Subscribe to RSS Feed - Related Links